Professional Pet Demitting Rake – Dematting tool not only helps remove undercoats and loose hair without pulling or cutting the fur but also cuts through knots and gets the mats out without scratching pet skin, making grooming a lot easier
- No Scratch & No Pain Design: Our demitting brush with sharp teeth to prevent pulling hairs, and the rounded ends help make it safer on sensitive skin as an undercoat brush
- All in 1 Dematting Comb: Dematting, de-shedding, and brushing at the same time. Easy and pleasant use for you & a great experience for your dog. Durable and comfortable handles in solid construction, easy to hold, and fit well in hand
- Effective Grooming Rake: Quickly and gently remove loose hair, mats, and tangles with minimal tearing and cutting. Great for shaping, finishing, thinning, and de-shedding, creating a soft, smooth, and shiny fur in minutes. Suit for all sizes pet
- Ideal Choice for Pet: Demitting Comb allows dogs and cats to have a comfortable experience. It not only works great as a demitting brush or detangling comb, but it also works as an undercoat comb. Perfect for cats and dogs with thick fur or a dense double coat.
How to do a enjoyable Pet grooming?
- First, use the 9 teeth side of the rake to comb from top to bottom, if the knot is severe, repeat it several times, and then use the17 teeth side blade to comb.
- Follow the direction from top to bottom, back and forth in a clockwise direction to easily unclog knotted hair, and at the same time clean up dead and floating pet hair.
- Pay attention to the strength of combing and the angle of the teeth to avoid hurting pet’s skin for sparsely-haired pets and delicate puppies.